Top Ten Tuesday: Ten most anticipated books in the first half of 2016

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


I love upcoming releases and looking ahead. It's like an obsession. I think I get more excited about newly announced books than any thing else. My goodreads page has a huge bord full of unreleased books as well as seperate boards organizing new releases by dates.

I've been on a fantasy book kick lately, which is why my books are mainly in that genre. If my mood shifts there could be a completely different list on any given day. For now though, here are some releses I can't wait for. All are being published between January and June!

The Love That Split the World  Firstlife (Everlife, #1)  The Great Hunt (The Great Hunt, #1)  A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)  Wanderlost  The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)  A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)  Into the Dim (Into the Dim, #1)
The Forbidden Wish  Passenger (Passenger, #1)

In no particular order.
1. The Love that Split the World
2. Firstlife
3. The Great Hunt
4. Court of Mist and Fury
5. Wanderlost
6. The Marked Girl
7. A Study in Charlotte
8. Into the Dim
9. The Forbidden Wish
10. Passenger

Do you have any of the same books? What are you most looking forward to? I'd love to hear from you!

Oh and completely off topic. Did you guys see that Maas released a summary for the next Throne of Glass book?! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. The Great Hunt is on my list too! Also curious about The Forbidden Wish!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Court of Mist And Fury, A Study In Charlotte and The Marked Girl were all on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/top-ten-tuesday-37/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS