Top Ten Recent Adds to my TBR

Monday, January 18, 2016

Link up here

This week's theme is recent adds to my tbr. I am constantly throwing books on my TBR. I love finding new books that look interesting. I spend way too much time looking through my recommendations on Goodreads. Actually, I spend too much time period on Goodreads, but that is another story all together. Actually, I have recently narrwed down my TBR a lot from something like 700 to about 250. It needed it. I had books I really don't care about ever reading on there. I realized as long as books keep being published, I'm not going to run out of books I want to read, so it is safe for me to only put books I really want to read on there and take off some that I just heard were good, but don't think are my thing. Although, some books like that end up being my favorites (I'm looking at you Hunger Games).

Anyways,  tried to either put books I've added in the last month, or that have been released in the last month. Even though I've had Truthwitch on my Waiting to be released list since it was announced, I did JUST get to move it to my actual TBR, so that counts right?! Now here are my top ten recent adds.

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda  Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)  The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)  Touch of Power (Healer #1)  The Unleashing (Call of Crows, #1)

The Start of Me and You  Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)  Of Beast and Beauty  Trial by Fire (The Worldwalker Trilogy, #1)  Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)

There's my list. Some are recent finds, some are newly released, and some are just continuations of a series I've been reading. I only keep the next book on the list on my TBR, so if I just finally got to the series recently, I'm just now adding it's sequel *coughSiegeandStormCough*

What have ou recently added this week?! I'm pretty excited to find out so I can add even more new books to my TBR... I have a problem.

Also, I'm planning to do a giveaway when I get to 100 followers (I've got awhile, just planning ahead) I'm curious though for those that have done them before, is it better to do one through Amazon or through Book Depository? Or maybe offer either or to the winner? Help me oh long time book bloggers!

9 comments:

  1. I can spy some books that I really enjoyed like The Start of Me and You and Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda. I hope you enjoy these books when you get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I'm really looking forward to Truthwitch. I hope you enjoy Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda - it was one of my favorite contemporary reads of 2015. :)

    Check out my TTT and Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh lots of good ones! Loved Touch of Power, but of course I love all Maria's books! I still need to read Truthwitch once it gets here, and Of Beast and Beauty! Loved Reawakened, Trial by Fire, and Siege and Storm! Great picks! Hope you love them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I spend a lot of time on Goodreads too. I sometimes wonder if my friends and followers get annoyed with me clogging up their feeds. ;)

    I enjoyed Of Beast and Beauty. It is a really interesting sci-fi take on the fairytale.

    My TTT: https://abibliophilesstyle.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/ttt-recently-added-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone wants to read Truthwitch_LOL Simon vs the Homosapiens is on my goodreads list, I hope you enjoy your books!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-books-recently.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trial by Fire looks interesting. I hadn't seen that one before. I've added to my TBR now too.

    Of Beast and Beauty is a very interesting retelling. I was pleasantly surprised by it and enjoyed the twists on the tale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo great list! I read The Assassin's Blade recently and looved it. I'm hoping to read Simon VS soon as I've been meaning to for ages and I'm really excited to read Truthwitch as I've heard a lot of good things! :)

    --Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Colleen Houck's other series, and I cannot wait to start her new series. I hope that you get to read these ten books sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I hope you get a chance to read all of these. I really liked Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda. It’s funny.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS