I'm hoping this will make it easy for those looking for a reviewer to read your book to decide if I will be a good fit.
If you are interested in contacting me to review a book or host an author interview, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to respond the same or next day no matter what.
If you have any questions about my policy feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you!
What I Review
I am an all around reader, so I will review most any book, but the genres below tend to be my favorite.
- Young Adult: I love books written for teens. My favorites in this genre are romance, paranormal, and dystopians.
- New Adult: I am just getting into this genre, although it fits where I am in life. I mainly read contemporary romances.
- Romance: This is my favorite genre, and I will happily read any subgenres except for LGBT or erotica.
- Children's Books: Although this is not planned for this particular blog, I am willing to review books geared toward young children... My review will include how children respond (either my son, or kids from the schools I work in).
I am currently accepting ARCs, e-galleys, finished works, and audiobooks.
At this time I am not accepting self published works. I apologize for this!
Where I Review
I will post reviews on several websites. I will post an in depth review on my blog either as soon as I can, if it has already been published, or one week before it is published. I will also post reviews on popular book websites such as goodreads, barnes and noble, amazon, shelfari, ect. This will be posted almost immediately after I read the book.
How I Review
My review will include:
- Cover and book information
- Comments on Cover
- Comments on Reader (if audio book provided)
- My HONEST opinion of the book. I won't be mean, but I will be honest about my thoughts.
I am always happy to do promotional posts of books I have read. Please contact me if you have interest in me hosting giveaways, tours, author interviews, ect.