Stacking the Shelves {11}

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Link up at Tynga's Reviews

I spent most of last week in San Diego! We had an impromptu trip. It was wonderful, but I didn't read a thing. Except a few chapters on the plane. Toddlers on a plane are hard, so I was concentrating on my son more than anything. By the way. La Jolla is beautiful and I wish I were rich enough to live there.. I mean just look at it.


Anyways, I had a few packasges waiting when I got home, and I did pick up a book that I found a great deal on... so let's get to the haul shall we?

26542880 25712281 20443235 16429619 9409469 9284655 9662386 7849341 12677913

1. I found the new cover of City of Bones in hardcover at Walmart for $5. I had to buy it. That is cheaper than I've even seen the paperback. I'm hoping they'll eventually release them all in hardcover, but if not I'll eventually give in and purchase the rest in paperback.
2 &3. Nobody but You and The Winner's Kiss are both new releases last week that I had preordered. I can't wait to read them.
4. I've been wanting to read Kiss of Deception for a very long while. I finally got a good deal on it in hardcover. I'll be reading it very soon.
5. I'm still searching and collecting the Seven Realms series in hardcover when I find good deals. They are really expensive when I try to buy new, so I'm stalking the internet for very good or like new cheap copies of the series. I found The Gray Wolf Throne last week.. it's beautiful!
6-9. My best friend read and loved the Tiger Saga, but I never did. The first 4 books were on bookoutlet, so I went ahead and ordered them because I'm weird and buy a whole series if I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

What did you get this week? I hope you had a great reading week as well!

Oh, and I'm sorry for not responding to many people last week... it was so hectic for me after my husband sprung the surprise trip on me. 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I LOVED The Kiss of Deception!! The Tiger's Curse Saga was interesting! I really enjoyed it at times, but other times I felt lost...mostly with the mythology. But it was still an enjoyable series! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. The Tigers Curse Saga looks interesting. I have the first one in trade. I'm hoping to eventually read the series at some point. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! :D The Kiss of Deception and Tiger's Curse are also on my TBR list.
    Happy reading!! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Kiss Of Deception. I hope that you do too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I plan on reading Nobody But You this week :) I hope you love it and all of your new books! Happy reading :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing haul! I hope you enjoy them!

    Check out our STS

    Leydy @ OUAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiss of Deception looks good - I hope you enjoy it!
    Bambi's STS

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS