Stacking the Shelves {12}

Saturday, April 16, 2016

link up at Tynga's Reviews

I haven't been blogging much recently, I'm kind of in a readng slump. I just can't seem to really get into any of the books I pick up. Instead I'm binge watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on tv. Hopefully, I'll snap out of it soon. Today is day 1 of a 3 days snowstorm, so I'm going to try to curl up and read a lot the next few days. Anyways, here are the books I've gotten the last couple of weeks.

8069828 23253083 17675462 17347389 17378508 6547258 6547260 6547259

The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima - I finished off my Seven Realms series, just in time. Cinda Williams Chima came to town and I got all of my books signed by her. She is really sweet.

Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima - I bought her new book at her signing. It is just so beautiful.

The Raven Boys Series 1-3 by Maggie Stiefvater - I read the first book through Amazon, and I loved it. So, I went ahead and bought the books in hard copies. I'm loving the series. 

Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson - I had a book depository gift card that I've been holding on to. I have been wanting to read this series, but I prefer the British covers... so I went ahead and ordered them. They are so beautiful in real life. The computer screen doesn't do them justice.

So, as you can see... it had been pretty quiet. My bank account is recovering from vacation last month and I haven't been working much because it is testing season. So, I've been scaling back a lot. What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books. I hope you love all of your new books. You got a few books that look really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Flamecaster on my TBR - hope you enjoy all of these

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Raven Boys series, it sounds amazing! All of these covers are so beautiful btw <3
    Happy reading :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should. I just finished the 3rd book and they are so good, the characters are just amazing!

      Delete
  4. Ooh nice! I kept debating about The Raven Boys series...so hard to just keep adding books to my palate. At some point I feel like I need to take a step back and read what I got. Then add another dozen or two series! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS