Waiting on Wednesday: Wanderlost

Wednesday, January 13, 2016


WOW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases we can't wait to read! My choice this week is

WanderlostTitle: Wanderlost
Author: Jen Malone
Release Date: May 31, 2016

Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads)
Seventeen-year-old Aubree has always idolized her adventurous older sister, even while utterly content to track Elizabeth’s antics from the cozy comforts of home, in the tender care of doting parents. So when Elizabeth gets herself in "a touch of trouble” and, for the first time ever, actually needs Aubree's help, Bree is flattered but insistent. 

There’s no way she can do what Elizabeth is asking. Impersonate her recent-college-grad sis all summer, just so Elizabeth can score the recommendation she needs to land her dream position? Nope, nope, not gonna happen. 

ESPECIALLY when Elizabeth’s summer job is leading a bus tour. 
A bus tour across Europe. 
A senior citizens' bus tour across Europe.

And that's even before Bree finds out that the tour owner’s super-cute son (who is decidedly NOT elderly) will be a last-minute addition. 

Bree would have to be crazy. Or would she?

Why I Can't Wait:
First off, I just love the cover. Yeah, I know, that isn't a reason to buy a book. But, I'm obsessed with this cover. It's so pretty! Honestly, I'm not sure what it is, but this book has me really excited. It sounds like it will be a fun read. I'm in the mood for something cute and heartwarming right now. This book sounds like it will fit the bill. Now, if only I could skip ahead a few months and get my hands on it. 

Oh, and since I'm in the mood for a lighthearted fun read. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

5 comments:

  1. Seems like a sweet and fun story. Love the cover too. Screams summer! Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this one, too! It sounds cute, and yeah, that cover is so pretty!
    Happy reading!
    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove contemporary romance, so this one has been on my radar for months. Great choice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I'm looking forward to this one too. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS