Waiting on Wednesday: Ever the Hunted

Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by breaking the spine, where we feature upcoming releases that we are looking forward to reading!

24846331
Title: Ever the Hunted
Author: Erin Summerill
Release Date: December 27, 2016

Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads)

Seventeen year-old Britta Flannery is at ease only in the woods with her dagger and bow. She spends her days tracking criminals alongside her father, the legendary bounty hunter for the King of Malam—that is, until her father is murdered. Now outcast and alone and having no rights to her father’s land or inheritance, she seeks refuge where she feels most safe: the Ever Woods. When Britta is caught poaching by the royal guard, instead of facing the noose she is offered a deal: her freedom in exchange for her father’s killer.

However, it’s not so simple.

The alleged killer is none other than Cohen McKay, her father’s former apprentice. The only friend she’s ever known. The boy she once loved who broke her heart. She must go on a dangerous quest in a world of warring kingdoms, mad kings, and dark magic to find the real killer. But Britta wields more power than she knows. And soon she will learn what has always made her different will make her a daunting and dangerous force.

Why I can't Wait
I stumbled upon this one a few weeks ago, and I was so sad when I realized I have to wait another YEAR for it to come out. It sounds so great! I love outcasts, I love magic, I love large quests. It just sounds like it is going to be a fun action packed book!

5 comments:

  1. Yes! This one sounds great! I love how clean the cover is. Hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! This one sounds pretty good. I like your blog; I'm a new follower! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to find your blog.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! That's new to me! Pretty cover! So crisp and bold!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover IS gorgeous! Britta sounds like a BAMF being able to use a dagger and bow!

    My WoW @ Brooke-Reports!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS