Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme held by Tynga's Reviews! It's meant to share your new books, or things that have happened over the last week.My Week:
|2 months! Hooray!|
I made some dorito crusted chicken nuggets for dinner this week. They were delish! All you do is, cut up some boneless chicken breasts, roll them in flour, then egg white, then crushed up doritos. Put them on a baking sheet, and bake at 400 for 20 minutes. Pretty easy, but very messy to make. My fingers were so sticky by the time I had everything ready to go in the oven. But my husband liked them, so I figure that will go into the repeat dinner list.
- White Hot Kiss - I got the first copy as soon as it came in! I'm reading it now and loving it so far!!
- Mind Games - I have been meaning to read this for awhile, so I picked it up when I saw it.
- Chosen at Nightfall - I've been putting this one off. I didn't want the series to end because it's one of my favorites. Since the spinoff series comes out next month I think it's safe to finish it though.
- Down in the Valley - I was halfway through the Virgin River series before I noticed there was a prequel trilogy, so now I'm going back and reading it.
- A Fool's Gold Christmas - the next book in the Fool's Gold Series. I will catch up on these!
- Endless - Started this one, and it's pretty good so far
- Clipped Wings - This one has a high rating on Goodreads, so I'm looking forward to it.
- Breaking Free - this is non-fiction about modern day slavery. Sounds really good!
- Syphon's Song - A new trilogy coming out, I can't wait to start it.
- Dark Promise - Another new paranormal series. I think this was release a couple of years ago, but it being rereleased with a new cover.
- If Only - Sounds like a really cute New Adult Book coming out!