Top Ten Tuesday

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is Top Ten Authors I've Never Read!

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Darkfever (Fever, #1) Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Legend (Legend, #1)
 The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1) 
Pride and Prejudice Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
  1. Becca Fitzpatrick
  2. Karen Marie Moning
  3. Tahereh Mafi
  4. Marie Lu
  5. James Patterson
  6. Jamie McGuire
  7. Sylvia Day
  8. Sarah Maclean
  9. Jane Austen
  10. Kristin Cashore
I really don't have an excuse for not having read most of these authors. I have books by them all on my TBR, I just never seem to get to them. I should make it a goal to have read at least one book by each of these authors before 2015.


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read most of these authors! I have read the Shatter Me series and do recommend reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read most of these authors either, but I liked Legend a lot, and Tahereh Mafi is an amazing author. I recommend both of those series. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats sounds like a great goal, I think I should try that with my list too! I have read the hush hush saga :) it is quite good!

    Everyone keeps saying I should try Sylvia Day and EL James but I just cannot get to it, especially when a awesomely exciting PNR comes my way :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. I haven't read many of these myself - just Lu, who's books I loved & McGuire who's book I really hated. I really want to read Mafi's books, she made my list too. I hope you can cross some of these off soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! I've read the first three from this list but none of the others. And really, I just started Tahereh's series! Got through book 1, 2 novellas and 2 novels to go!

    Karen Marie Moning though was an awesome author to read! Her Fever series is incredible! Highly recommend that one! Best part, no nasty cliffhangers for you if you read her 5 Fever books! (Iced starts a sort of spinoff/continuation series. Kind of hard to explain in words and typing, but the first 5 books are a continuous series with the same characters) I read them before the 5th book came out and OMG that cliffhanger in book 4 about killed me!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and me both for Graceling. I didn't actually like Legend. >_< I feel like I might be the only one who hated it, though. James Patterson! I should have put him on my list too.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS