Oscars Of Books

Monday, March 3, 2014


I wanted to post this yesterday, but a certain little boy decided he needed to be held and rocked all day long, so instead I got to finish reading White Hot Kiss! Look for a review in the next couple of days.

Anyways, with the Oscars being the only award show I really watch, I thought I would do my own version of the awards, but with books I read in 2013. I was going to do books published in 2013... but I discovered I haven't read many that were published last year. So here are my awards... what books would you put in these spots?

Best Picture
On the Island

Best Actor in a Leading Role
 Will Cooper from Slammed

Best Actress in a Leading Role
Indy Savage from the Rock Chick
Best Actor in a Supporting Role
Breckin from Hopeless

Best Actress in a Supporting Role
Cookie from the Charley Davidson Series
Best Animated Film (YA/NA Book)
The Sea of Tranquility
Best Costume Design (Cover)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Best Directing (Author)
Jill Shalvis 

There are my picks for some top categories! I'd love to hear yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS