Link up here
1. Josie from The Return - I just find Josie so boring in this series. Yes, I think Seth needs a girl that is softer, but I can't stand how obnoxiously insecure Josie is. She annoys me.. and it's ruining this series for me.
2. Gale from The Hunger Games - I liked Gale well enough in the first book, but something just seemed off with him after that. His jealousy just didn't feel natural. I kind of wish Suzanne Collins had left out the whole love triangle and just had him focus as a friend.. I think I'd have liked him more then.
3. Eleanor from Eleanor and Park - I get it, she's a tortured girl who has had a hard life... but guys she was a total B**** to Park multiple times when he didn't deserve it. I just didn't connect with this book at all.
4. Lucia from The Falling Kingdoms - I had such high hopes for Lucia... afterall she's the only known sorceress in this world, and yields all the elemental magic. But, she's so boring and naive, and whiny. I keep waiting for her to become better, but I can't stand her.
5. Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey - I didn't even finish this book, much less the rest of the series. Nor do I have any intentions of seeing the movies.. but this guy is just creepy. Nothing sexy about him.
6. Ron from Harry Potter series - I don't hate Ron, but so many people adore him and I just don't. He was the most dramatic and over the top of the bunch. There were several times in the series when he really grated on my nerves.
7. Edward from Twilight - I liked him okay in the first book.. the rest of the series I was rooting for Jacob to win Bella's heart. I just didn't care for him.. I didn't hate him... but I thought he was kind of boring.
8. Sookie from Dead Until Dark - I just can't stand the personality of Sookie in this series... she annoys me. I even tried the tv show and she annoyed me there too. I think we just wouldn't mesh as friends. (I only read the first book... maybe she matures, but I don't care to find out).
9. Nehemia from Crown of Midnight - This is probably the most scandalous I can get... but Nehemia annoyed me in the series. I didn't care at all at the end of this book.
10. The Darkling from Shadow and Bone - SOO many people love him. But, I just didn't Alina gave him plenty of chances. If he'd taken one I'd be fine with him... but no he consistently hurt her while claiming to love her oh so much. I just don't get the love for him.