Top Ten Books to Read if you are in the mood for Humor

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Link up here

Since you get to choose your topic this week I went with Humor... but, most of these aren't classified as funny books. I like humor mixed in with my books.. enough to make me laugh outloud, but I also want a story that has some real meat to it. So, here are some great books to read if you just want a few laughs.

8182682 13574417 33724 8475505 8788554

1. How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
2. Alienated by Melissa Landers
3. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
4. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
5. First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) 6853 Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) 16068905 

6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
7. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
8. Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley
9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
10. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

6 comments:

  1. Can You Keep a Secret was one of the FUNNIEST books I've read. I had no idea I was in for such a cute, funny, LOL book when I picked that up :) I didn't realize Alienated was funny and I've been meaning to read that one for ages!! I also LOVE Fangirl and To All the Boys! Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alienated isn't necessarily a book that I'd categorize as funny... but the conversations between the 2 main characters cracked me up... they are so sarcastic with each other.. I love it.

      Delete
  2. The Molly Harper and Darynda Jones books are perfect for this list. I still need to read Fangirl - it's her only book I haven't picked up. Wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! I'm in the right mood for these books, so I'll have to check them out, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes to Darynda Jones! Charley always leaves me in stitches!! Love that girl!! I still need to read Alienated and I actually just started Rebel Belle today! Been smiling quite a bit with it too!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebel Belle was so cute. She reminds me of Veronica Mars in a spunky way. I love it. Same with Charley... I just love the sarcastic personalities!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS