Stacking the shelves

Saturday, January 9, 2016


A weekly meme found at Tynga's Reviews, where we can show off all the new additions to our bookshelves this week. 

My week this week was pretty slow. Well, not really. But, I only got 3 new books in my hands. I may have made 3 orders on bookoutlet this week alone, though. Just waiting for them to arrive! 

Anyways, here is a picture of books I purchased at my bookstore earlier this week.

So, I haven't read the Lunar Chronicles series at all yet. I've been meaning too, but i haven't gotten around to it. I'm so excited to have picked the first 2 up the other day. I also ordered Cress, so it should be here soon. Winter is going to have to wait. I'm weird and have to have a series all in the same format. Since I got the rest in paperback, I'll have to wait until Winter releases on paperback. Still, I'm super excited to finally have these books!

I also got an autographed copy of Of Triton! I was so excited to find this on the bookshelf! I actually just read this one last month, but I really enjoyed the series. I'm really excited to own it now! The other two books in the series should hopefully be here in the next few days.

What did you get this week? What are you most excited to read? I'd love to hear from you!

Oh, and I'm on instagram now! My pictures aren't anything pretty, but they are there! follow me @ stayathomereader!



6 comments:

  1. It's about time I read Cinder and Scarlet. I've heard so many awesome things baout those books, but I didn't get around to reading them yet.

    My Stacking The Shelves post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the first two in the Lunar Chronicles and liked them. I feel like the Cinder deserves all the buzz that it received. Scarlet was a great book, but I felt like little progress was made in the series. I keep hearing that Cress is the best, and I have that one to read, so I am really hoping. I hope you enjoy your books. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice! Yay for a signed read!! And wow! 3 Book Outlet orders? That's awesome! I usually go on every once in awhile and do one big order! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lunar Chronicles is awesome. You are sure to enjoy it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to read the Lunar Chronicle series, and I love signed books, I just won one from Goodreads-check out my STS
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Cinder, and need to go on in the series, especially now that I own them all, mostly from trades or winning contests! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS