Stacking the Shelves {2}

Saturday, January 16, 2016

STS is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you can show off new books you have added to your collection this week. Whether you bought, downloaded, or borrowed a book from the library you can share it here!

I had a really big week this week. I warned you last week! So here is a look at all the books that I bought, or recieved in the mail in the last week.



Displaying IMG_20160116_084202.jpg
Displaying IMG_20160116_084202.jpg
Displaying IMG_20160116_084202.jpg
Yep, I bought a lot of books. I went crazy on bookoutlet. It was not pretty. I actually still have another box coming, but it apparently got lost somewhere when UPS transferred it to USPS. I'll wait until the end of the weekend before I call about it. 


Bookoutlet Orders
Reborn and Eternal by C.C. Hunter. I LOVED the Shadow Falls series, so I'm excited to jump back in with Della's story! I expect it will be a bit darker and have a lot more snark than the original series did, because that was how Della was in the books!

Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini. This was kind of a spur of the moment purchase. I don't really know much about the series, but I'm pretty excited to read it none the less. The cover is really pretty!

This is What Happy Looks Like I've been meaning to read this one for a long time. I'm excited to own it now, and not have an excuse not to read it!

The Gathering, The Calling, and The Rising by Kelley Armstrong I was so excited that all 3 of the books in this series were on Bookoutlet! I have been wanting to read this series for awhile, I heard such amazing things about it! These will be read VERY soon.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone way back when it first released and there was a tone of hype about it. I remember it was really good and different... but I've completely forgotten the story. This is what happens when you get old and have kids and read too many books. Anyways, I'm going to reread it very soon and I'm excited to have the second book too! I'll robably order the 3rd book whenever I get around to reading them!

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. I've been wanting to read this one for such a very very long time! I'm so glad to have it in my hands now!

Of Neptune by Anna Banks. I got the 2nd book int he series autographed last week, and the first and 3rd this week. I love the covers of these ones. Honestly, I really enjoyed the first 2 books, so I'm excited to read this one.

Amazon Orders
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I'm so excited for this one! I started it last night, and will be finishing it soon! Oh, and Bracken is going to be here next week!! I'm going to make my husband stay home with L and go get my book signed!!

Cress by Marissa Meyer. I got the first 2 last week, and I can't stand not having the complete collection, so here is the 3rd book. Now if only Winter would release in paperback format aleady.

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. The first book in this series, I've already read it, but it's so pretty!!

Oops I stumbled into Target
Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. I had this one on my Top Ten Tuesday, and then bought it on Wednesday. Oops! It's a really short book and I've actually already read it (and loved it!) I'll have a review up sometime soon!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I really love the Laini Taylor books. You got some terrific books this week.
    I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Loooove C.C. Hunter's books! Hope you enjoy Della's story!! And omg, the third book was mind blowing! LOL! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful haul. I wouldn't mind reading a few of these! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Book Outlet also, and I want to read the Lunar Chronicles, but you got some terrific books!! Enjoy them all!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, lovely haul! I enjoyed The Gathering!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS