I'm sorry

Friday, January 15, 2016

I just want to apologize for not being here the last few days. I saw and read all of your sweet comments, but I didn't have the energy to reply.

I taught kindergarten on Monday, they were the sweetest little things. I love them. However, kindergateners are germy, and by Tuesday morning I was sick sick sick. I posted the posts I'd already drafted up, but I haven't had energy to do much more. Pretty much, for the last few days I've done nothing but eat soup, snuggle with L and watch Paw Patrol (his favorite show). I've seen every episode of Paw Patrol a hundred times now... but it isn't as obnoxious as some of the other little kid shows.

Finally i'm feeling a bit better today. I'm about to nap, but I will try to get on this evening. I just wanted to make a public apology really quickly to all of you lovely readers.

Finally, as I'm sure you've all heard. We lost a wonderful and talented actor yesterday. Alan Rickman stole my heart as he played Severus Snape so perfectly in the Harry Potter films. He brought the blue caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland to life, and I can't wait to go see Through the Looking Glass just to see his last performance. He was even the 1 great thing about The movie version of HItchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... Let's face it, Marvin was hilarious... the rest of the movie was horrid. He was an excellent actor and from articles, interviews, and such I've learned he was also a wonderful man through and through. I'm so saddened by his loss. I just want to leave this here for you to watch. It may have had me bawling like a baby last night. It's 14 minutes long, so don't watch it if you are in a hurry... but it is wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS