Happy New Year!

Monday, January 4, 2016


I'm a bit behind. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. My son turned 2, my parents flew home, and my husband is going from night shift to early morning shift. I've been too tired to function. I've pretty much just played with my son or read books nonstop. 

But, I'm here now! So here's a quick lok at my last year achievements, and my goals for this year!

In 2015...
  • I read 53 books
  • I had 7 blog entries (I'm working on a comeback!)
  • My favorite books I read were The Entire Throne of Glass Series
  • My least favorite read was Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec. (I'm alone in the did not like boat, so don't let this turn you off of the book)
  • I began collecting books, after purging my collection before moving off to college. I finally have space to rebuild my library!
Goals for 2016
  • I want to read at least 75 books
  • I want to write on my blog at least 3 times a week.
  • I want to continue collecting books for my personal library.
So there are just a few little plans for me this year! I hope this blog will continue to grow! I haven't been very good at writing on it, but I'm working on it. I try to set aside some time every morning to dedicate to blogging. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS