Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 releases I never got to

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This week's theme is top ten 2015 releases I meant to read, but never got to. You can link up here

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)  Soaring (Magdalene, #2)  Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)  Everything, Everything  Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)  Until July (Until Her, #1)  Invaded (Alienated, #2)  Hearts of Fire (Hearts, #2)  Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)  Heart-Shaped Hack (Kate and Ian, #1)

These aren't in any particular order, just a random mix of books I want to rwad soon!

1. Illuminae I've heard such amazing things. I read the first 3 or 4 pages, but I haven't read this book yet. I can't wait to. I bought this around Christmas and it is just sitting waiting for me.
2. Soaring I love Kristen Ashley. She writes super hot hunky men. I loved the first in this series, but I just haven't had time to continue reading it. I've been busy reading her Fantasy series the last couple months though.
3. Ice Like Fire I'm kind of waiting until I buy this one, but I loves Snow Like Ashes so I really hope this one lives up to my expectations.
4. Everything Everything I keep hearing amazing things about this one. I'm not sure why Ihaven't picked it up yet. It's another book I know I want a hard copy of though, so I'll try to pick it up soon.
5. Six of Crows I just recently started the Grisha series, because I want to read this book. I'm weird and even though the stories don't overlap, I have to read the other series first since they take place in the same world. I can't wait to get to this one though!
6. Until July I don't know what it is about this one, I keep preparing to read it, then getting distracted. This book is very highly rated on Goodreads and has a lot of ratings. I know I'll enjoy it. I just need to read it.
7. Invaded I really enjoyed Alienated when I read it. I wanted something light and cute and it gave me that, I keep putting the sequal off though because I don't like that Cara and Aelyx are seperated in it. I need to just suck it up and read it soon though.
8. Hearts of Fire I read the first book in this series last spring. Six of Hearts was an immediate favorite. It was absolutely wonderful. I just haven't had time to read this one yet though.
9. Never Never: Part 2 I have absolutely no excuse for not having read this. I had it on several challenges, and then would replace it with another book. I don't know why. The first part was amazing. 
10. Heart-Shaped Hackb Alright, I confess I didn't know this one exsisted until ast week. But, I love love love Tracey Garvis Graves. She is one of my favorite authors. I'm not sure how this book missed my radar. Now that I know about it, I can promise you it will be read very soon!

Have you read any of these? What did you miss reading last year?

7 comments:

  1. Everything, Everything is the only thing I managed to read on your list. I think I got about 200 pages into Illuminae and haven't picked it back up yet. As for everything else, we're in the same boat. :/

    Mel @ Reviews In A Pinch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illuminae and Everything, Everything were both amazing!! I also really need to read Six of Crows though, and the Alienated series looks amazing! :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great book titles made your list and yes, some of them are ones I'd like to read even though they didn't make my TTT post this week. Thanks for commenting on my TTT post this week. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Ice like Fire as well! And Six of Crows!! I was afraid I would be one of the only ones with this one on my list! Still need to start Landers' series!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just recently finished Six of Crows. I really enjoyed it! :-) I hope you manage to read these books soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I still need to read Snow Like Ashes! I hear such great things about it and it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing good things about Everything Everything and definitely want to read that soon too. I also really need to read Snow Like Ashes and the first part of Never Never as I've been meaning to for ages! I hope you get to all of these! I followed on Bloglovin' :)

    --Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS