Hi guys! I know, I'm like never here. This Summer has been so busy... no, no it hasn't. I jave absolutel no excuse. I'm just a flaky blogger. But, I'm back, or I hope I am. I think I am. I'm going to try to be back and actually stay.
Anyways, let's get onto my reading month. I had a pretty goof month. I finished 10.5 books. I'll only talk about 10. Of those 10, I had 5 5 stars books, 3 4 star books, 1 3 star book, and 1 2 star book. I really can't complain about those ratings. I read mostly YA and romantic fantasy. I've been soaking up that genre all year. Seriously, I can't get out. I try, but I just keep coming back. I've just decided to accept it and read as much of it as I want. Now without further ado, here are the books
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne (5/5 very biased star)
2. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat (4/5 stars)
3. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (5/5 stars)
4. Prince's Gambit by C.S. Pacat (5/5 stars)
5. All I Need is Love by Marie Force (3/5 stars)
6. The Kiss of Deceptionby Mary E. Pearson (5/5 stars)
7. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson (4/5 stars)
8. Broken Dove by Kristen Ashley (2/5 stars)
9. Starflight by Melissa Landers (5/5 stars)
10. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (5/5 stars)
Favorite Read This Month
My favorite was hands down It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. It was just so beautiful and tragic. I loved it. I've always been a huge Hoover fan, but this was definitely my absolute favorite of her books so far. Everyone needs to go and read it right now!
Biggest Let down
I was so sad about not enjoyind Broken Dove by Kristen Ashley. I really loved the first 3 books in this series, and I just couldn't get into this one. I did other things, to avoid reading it. It was just not interesting to me. I was so sad. Now I'm nervous to read the final book in the series... we'll see.