Introduction

Thursday, February 20, 2014

About the Girl

My name is Alexis. I am a twentysomething year old girl who loves nothing more than to read a great book, spend time with my family, and go out to eat. At the very end of 2013, I became a mommy for the first time. I have a beautiful little boy that I live for now and I wouldn't change a thing. I graduated college with a degree in elementary education. I do plan to teach eventually, but for now I let my husband bring home the money and I stay home with our sweet son and rambunctious dog... the two keep me pretty busy, but I have wanted to try blogging for awhile, so here I am. 

About the Books

This blog will be about a lot of books. I like to read a wide variety of things, basically anything that catches my eye. Most of the time my interests stay between romance and young adult novels. I do sometimes venture into biography (especially if related to children or animals), mysteries, and general fiction. So please don't be shy, if you think you know a book I will enjoy let me know!

About the Blog

Obviously this blog will mainly be about books. I plan to review books I read, and talk about upcoming books by my favorite authors. However, I will also throw in posts about my adventures as a first time mom, my life in general, and probably even some food recipes ( I love to bake!) So basically, even though this blog is mainly for books, there will be otherbposts that all come together to give you a picture of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS