Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases!
 Nil
Lynne Matson
Releases: March 4, 2014
Link

Synopsis: (taken from Goodreads.com)
On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have one year. Exactly 365 days--to escape, or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s lying naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that to save their future, Charley must first save him. And on an island rife with dangers, their greatest threat is time.

I have this thing for being on a deserted island. I also love reading dystopians. When I read the synopsis I honestly thought of Hunger Games. What I have read from the reviews it doesn't appear to be that was though, but it does have a lot of adventure. This one will be out next week and I am excited to get my hands on it!

What was your WOW pick this week? I'd love to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick, Alexis!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    P.S. We're name twinsies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen different covers for this book but I like them both. Good pick!

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh one of the girls on our blog read this and loved it.I hope you like it!

    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh that sounds like an intriguing and intense kind of read! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! This one sounds good. Thank you for stopping by!
    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS